The largest Contemporary Art Gallery in Queensland.
All current exhibitions are open to the public Tuesdays to Thursday 10am – 5pm, Friday & Saturday 10am – 2pm post-Opening Night. Viewings outside these times are by private appointment.
19 Karen Contemporary Artspace stages exhibitions showcasing emerging, mid-career & established Australian and International artists. All Solo and Group exhibitions are curated by the Gallery Director.
View our Current & Upcoming Exhibitions page for the most up to date information.
The only way to receive your personal invitation to all future events and exhibitions is to join our mailing list by subscribing (link in the top right corner of the page).
- Access to extensive stockroom
- Shipping worldwide
- Payments options:
- Credit Card
- Direct Deposit
- International Money Wire Transfers (Swift code available on request).
- LayBuy available
- Art Money (interest free loans to buy art) For more information visit: www.artmoney.com.au
Private / Corporate / Industry Functions
Forums / Talks
Dinners (self catered)
Small Meetings & Celebrations
- Surround sound
- PA system + av cables
- Microphone (cordless)
- 40 Chairs
- EFTPOS Facilities
- 4 Reverse-cycle A/C
- Basic Kitchenette for cold catering and storage
- 2 Ladies’ toilets with disability access and 1 Men’s toilet.
- 8 Tressels
- 4 leather couch seating
$550 (inc GST) per hour
Minimum 7 hours including bump in and bump out Plus $1000 bond. Cleaning is extra. The Hirer should organize their own event programming, entertainment and catering.
The Gallery Director reserves the right to select events based on the suitability and nature of the function style in accordance to gallery guidelines.
To book your next event at 19 Karen please contact us on 55545019 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main gallery space: 700m2 divided into 6 separate viewing sections
- Director’s Private collection: 170m2
- Modern industrial design with polished concrete floor
- Stockroom 120m2 designed for optimal perusal
- Professional steel hanging systems
- Lumen adjustable spotlights
- Air conditioned
- 6 x dry Bar Tables
- 8 x tressels
- 40 x stackable chairs
- 2 x ladies toilets (disable friendly) 1 x Men’s toilet
- Front desk for sales and enquiries
- EFTPOS facilities (we take VISA and Mastercard)
- Basic kitchenette with food and beverage utensils and storage for catering
- Courtyard and bar
- Built in surround-sound PA system & microphone installed
- Outdoor back area for bar and smoking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public parking
Please note: We are currently not accepting any Artist Submissions.