A State of the Art and the largest Contemporary Art Gallery on the Gold Coast, Australia.
Open to the public Tuesdays to Thursday 10am – 5pm, Friday & Saturday 10am – 2pm (see location) or by private appointment, 19 Karen Contemporary Artspace stages exhibitions showcasing emerging, mid-career & established Australian and International artists. All Solo and Group exhibitions are curated by the Gallery Director.
View our Current & Upcoming Exhibitions page to see what’s being showcased. To receive a personal invitation to future events please join our mailing list by subscribing on our website.
- Extensive stockroom
- Shipping worldwide
- Payment available by Credit Card, PayPal, Direct Deposit (Banking Details available on request), International Money Wire Transfers (Swift code available on request).
- LayBuy available
- Art Money (interest free loans to buy art) For more information visit www.artmoney.com.au
Private / Corporate / Industry Functions
Forums / Talks
Dinners (self catered)
Small Meetings & Celebrations
- Surround sound
- PA system + av cables
- Microphone (cordless)
- 40 Chairs
- EFTPOS Facilities
- 4 Reverse-cycle A/C
- Basic Kitchenette for cold catering and storage
- 2 Ladies’ toilets with disability access and 1 Men’s toilet.
- 8 Tressels
- 4 leather couch seating
$550 (inc GST) per hour
Minimum 7 hours including bump in and bump out Plus $1000 bond. Cleaning is extra. The Hirer should organize their own event programming, entertainment and catering.
The Gallery Director reserves the right to select events based on the suitability and nature of the function style in accordance to gallery guidelines.
To book your next event at 19 Karen please contact us on 55545019 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPACE / FACILITIES
- Main gallery space: 380m2
- Private Gallery of Director’s Private collection 170m2
- Gallery separated into 6 sections
- Additional Stockroom 120m2 installed for easy perusal
- Professional steel hanging systems
- Lumen adjustable spotlights
- 6 x Reverse-cycle A/C
- 6 x Dry Bar Tables
- 8 x Tressels
- 40 x stackable chairs
- 2 x Ladies toilets (disable friendly) 1 x Men’s toilet.
- Front Desk for Sales and Enquiries
- EFTPOS facilities (we take VISA and Mastercard)
- Basic kitchenette with food and beverage utensils and storage for events catering.
- Courtyard and bar
- Built in surround-sound PA system & microphone installed
- Floor is polished concrete.
- Outdoor back area for bar and smoking.
- Easy wheelchair access
- Public parking
Please note: We are currently not accepting any Artist Submissions.