Leisa Russell works and lives in Bryon Bay. Russell has many creative outlets including interior design and jewellery however she works predominantly as a sculptor. This passion began early, when during childhood Russell began sculpting with clay and the objects she found in the bush around her rural home, an enterprise which also instigated her strong affinity with flora and fauna. A self-taught artist, Russell’s work showcases her broad skills and versatility. Adept with mediums bronze, clay, resin, silver, wood, forged steel and concrete, her work ranges in scale from small pieces to life size works.
- Threesome International Group Exhibition Photos
- Opening Night – October 2017
- Leisa Russell has designed the Chauvel Award for the Gold Coast Film Festival
- Threesome – INTERNATIONAL GROUP SHOW
- Directors Choice Exhibition
- Directors Choice Group Exhibition #2